midiBrain 0.9.4 update 09|2012 (beta)
Here it is the first update of midiBrain to version 0.9.4. Get it here. The changes are not reflected in the manual curretnly, but will follow soon. Read this post further to see screenshots and more details.
- midi-thru port added
- sepperate midi metronome added
- ‘mute by channel’ – unit added
- new keywords added to the midiBrainUserKeys.txt
- more states are saved to be recalled on next startup (like signature, sync-mode, metronome toggles etc.)
- ‘delete channel’ is improved
- ‘pollution’ of max window because of debug print outs gone
This entry was posted on June 1, 2012 at 9:35 am and is filed under music & project related . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.