Here it is the first update of midiBrain to version 0.9.4. Get it here. The changes are not reflected in the manual curretnly, but will follow soon. Read this post further to see screenshots and more details.
- midi-thru port added
- sepperate midi metronome added
- ‘mute by channel’ – unit added
- new keywords added to the midiBrainUserKeys.txt
- more states are saved to be recalled on next startup (like signature, sync-mode, metronome toggles etc.)
- ‘delete channel’ is improved
- ‘pollution’ of max window because of debug print outs gone